This machine is characterized by very suitable proportion of the price to technical features.
The machine can be used with advantage in production of complicated small and middle parts with large number of drilling, boring and threading operations.
The rigid spindle head and spindle drive with the belt transmission enable smooth machining in the highest revolutions.
Driving mechanism and wide extend of spindle revolutions enable effective milling of all metals from tool steels to alloys of light metals.
- High accuracy of positioning
- Hardened guideway, mating surface lined by special material TURCITE
- Spindle in shifting quill
- Full output of the spindle from 400 r.p.m.
- High rigidity
- Pneumatic spindle speed change
- Pneu-hydraulic tool clamping
- Central lubrication system
- Compact machine design
- Modern design and perfect surface finish with oil-resistant painting
- Safety guard of working space
- Control system HEIDENHAIN
Control system TNC 320, iTNC 530
- Servodrives TELEMECANIQUE
- Spindle motor 5,5 kW
- Revolutions range 50-6000 r.p.m.
- Motor-operated knee elevator
- Electrical equipment for 400V/50 cycles
- Painting of machine – blue and grey colour RAL 5010/RAL 9002
RAL 5010 RAL 9002
- Lighting of working space
(must be required in the order)
- machine with other drives
- automatic tool change with tool magazine for 12 tools
FV30 CNCA with tool change
Tool change detail
Other photos + video record in "Photogallery"
- Machine equipped with another control system
- Machine in another execution than 3 x 400V/50 cycles
- Electronical Handwheel (for HEIDENHAIN control)
- Measuring probe (for HEIDENHAIN control)
- Machine with another painting
- Digital read-out of knee position
- Machine with 4th axis
- Bigger guard of working space
Dimensional plan (mm)
- fv30cnca.pdf [211,08 kB]